Monday, March 1, 2010

Reflection.........

So I have been listening to Song for You ft. Herbie Hancock and Christina Aguilera from my research I have been able to see it was a remake from another artist but I have not heard the orginial.  This was introduced to me by a friend and I fell in love with it from the first chord played on the piano. 

I have been in a very reflective mood these past couple of weeks.  I couldn't be more proud of where Girlz Talk is headed right now.  Judy and I have both endured a lot of hardship along the way but we haven't given up and will not give up.  The road has not been an easy one at all I think I have said that 1000 times but these past couple of weeks I have seen it more vividly than ever.  Personally our lives have gone on such an emotional rollercoaster I didn't think was possible; but it sure is the reason I have been listening to Song for You I guess it reminds me of what was in my life. 

The album is a true testament of our struggles as artist and also the pain that has come along with living our dream.  I can't wait for you all to experience our journey because I know this is a journey you all at one point can relate to.  Life is truly special that at times I don't understand but I have learned that I am not going to try to figure it out anymore lol but just live my life hope that this helps anyone that is in a reflective state of mind like me!!

xoxo
Marlyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment